The College offers the following courses for the Intermediate, based on CBSE Curriculum of the Jharkhand Academic Council:
1. I.A. (Intermediate in Arts)
2. I.Sc. (Intermediate in Science)
3. I.Com (Intermediate in Commerce)

Eligibility
MARKS ELIGIBILITY

A Student may be admitted to the course if he/she has passed the matriculation examination of a Board incorporated by law and have secured not less than 33% marks in the subject concerned or awarded grades A+, A, B+, B or C in five point grading system introduced by JAC or awarded grades A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 or D in nine point grading system introduced by CBSE.

TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION

85% seats in all Intermediate courses shall be filled up from, against the student belonging in the territorial jurisdiction of Ranchi University. Selection for the remaining 15% seats be made open for all i.e. Ranchi University as well as other University students on the basis of merit. These seats shall also be filled up by the students belonging to all categories.

Admission

The prescribed Application Form may be downloaded from the college website [Academic → Application Form → Application Form-Intermediate, Download & Print] after the publication of the results (C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E., Intermediate etc.). Separate application must be submitted in case a candidate wishes to apply for more than One Faculty/Course. Duly filled Application Form for admission to Arts/Science/Commerce must reach the college office by the prescribed date. An application for admission must be accompanied by duly Attested Copy of Marks Sheet Only.

Internet Version of Admission Form must be Submitted along with non refundable D.D. worth Rs.500/- in favour of R U RLSY COLLEGE, RANCHI, A-II Payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand.

Course Structure
Course of Study for Intermediate (Arts)
1. Compulsory
English Core-A OR Hindi Core-A 100 Marks
OR Hindi Core-B + Alt. English/Urdu/Bengali//Nagpuri/Kurukh/Mundari/Kurmali 50+50 Marks
2. Optional (Any Three):
History, Political Sc., Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Geography, Anthropology 100 Marks
3. Elective:
English/Hindi/Urdu/Bengali/Nagpuri/Kurukh/Mundari/Kurmali 100 Marks

N.B.: The same language cannot be offered as both Compulsory and Elective Subjects.

Course of Study for Intermediate (Science)
1. Compulsory
[A] English Core-A OR Hindi Core-A 100 Marks
OR Hindi Core-B + Alt. English/Urdu/Bengali//Nagpuri/Kurukh/Mundari/Kurmali 50+50 Marks
[B] Physics + Chemistry 100+100 Marks
2. Optional (Any One Set):
Maths & Computer 100+100 Marks
Maths & Economics 100+100 Marks
Biology & Maths 100+100 Marks
Biology & Computer 100+100 Marks
Biology & Economics 100+100 Marks
Course of Study for Intermediate (Commerce)
1. Compulsory
[A] English Core-A OR Hindi Core-A 100 Marks
[B] Accountancy 100 Marks
[C] Business Studies 100 Marks
2. Optional (Any Two):
Computer Sc., Commercial Arithmetic, Economics, Enterpreneurship 100+100 Marks